From RPTools WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is a stub, you can help the RPTools Wiki project by contributing content to expand this article.
This article needs: examples
• Introduced in version 1.5.8
Returns a JSON Object holding the properties of the asset.
assetId- The Asset ID for an image.
The fields returned for an image are:
- subtype: the extension of the image, such as png or jpeg
- name: the name of the file from which the asset originated
- status: the status of the asset. Broken means the assetId is incorrect, and loading means the asset hasn't be fully loaded yet.
- width: the width of the image
- height: the height of the image