Roll Visibility Options
These roll options control who is able to see the result of a given roll.
- [s: ], [self: ] makes the roll visible only to the player who made the roll.
- [g: ], [gm: ] makes the roll visible only to GMs.
- [w("name"): ], [whisper("name"): ] makes the roll visible to the selected player.
These roll options can be combined to make a roll visible to multiple people. If none of these options are used, output is visible to everyone.
[w(): ] can also take more than one player name as an argument:
[w("Fred", "Joe"): d20]
It can also take a JSON list containing player names:
[h: names = json.fromList("Fred, Joe")] [w(names): d20]
If a chat message would appear empty because everything in it is hidden from the player, the message is not displayed.
These options control who can see the tooltip showing detailed roll output. If the roll doesn't have a tooltip, these have no effect.
- [st: ], [selftt: ] makes the tooltip visible only to the player who made the roll.
- [gt: ], [gmtt: ] makes the tooltip visible only to GMs.
These options can be combined with each other and with the other output options. If neither of these options are used, the tooltip is visible to everyone.